Casa Bonita Divers

Friday, February 03, 2006

CASA BONITA CAST PARTY!

From left to right:
Female stunt and later Entertainment supervisor Kelli, Dave at the time was Director of Entertainment and the best sheriff ever, and last but most definitely not least my girl, Lindsay.
Kelli and Lindsay posing against their will.

Christopher was our star juggler, diver, actor, singer, dancer. Well, he's just a star. He's the only diver with a close up on the Casa website: http://www.casabonitadenver.com/close_up_firejuggler.htm



If you pan to the left you would see me knocked out on the floor.
Lindsay took the picture, I think.
It was all a bit fuzzy.

Christopher and our other star Female stunt Jesse.


I'd like to say Dave and Steve are drunk or high or something. But I can't.

4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I can't believe it! Man, I miss you guys. Never really realised how much fun working at CB was until you haven't done it in a long time. Looks like you guys are still having as much fun as always. Who knows; maybe I will run into you guys again sometime. =)

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Steve and Dave want to get high or drunk they should come to my house

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I miss Dave and Steve they were awesome we always had fun on stage. xoxox Sherry Z

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will have to find some of the old photos and scan them in I had a blast working there with these characters. Sherry Z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home